ACT 1 is now done, and the adventure map has been updated.
What a wild ride, am I right? I'll be fixing some of the stray bugs here in the next few days, and dev logs with patch notes will go on the itch.io page. I'd also recommend you check out the credits page, since Winona (read Girls with Horns) and Austin (read Vast Error) did great.
So with ACT 1 concluded, it's time to talk about what's next. Eternal September will remain amongst the update rotation, both because it's kind of important to some developments in Act 2, and also to keep momentum up!
I updated weekly during ACT 1, but that's kind of premised on having all of ACT 1 written, and that's something I'd still need to do if I want to do the same for ACT 2. Though, I'd still like to get back to weekly updates, it was really fun.
So let's say it'll go like this:
- Keep your head on a swivel for Eternal September, amidst me writing ACT 2.
- December first: Intermission 1.
- Then, BDTH ACT 2 starts in earnest, interspersed with Eternal September updates. (Burning that bridge when we come to it!)
In the meantime, here's some stuff to check out that I've been enjoying recently:
- sburb.EXE is a very cute ACT 1-like Sburb adventure with a loveable cast and it's also VERY funny. Kiki sweep.
- Wake Up is a great fantroll-driven Sburb adventure, with a premise that makes it feel deeply unique and there's some great trolls in there too. Wallin sweep.
- Homestuck: Beyond Canon is back, and looking great. Sollux sweep.